ok, i'll confirm my request for one 15mm dichro.
I will propably be buying some more stuff from you Rob, can I pay everything at the same timeor do you need prepayment for the dichro?
Printable View
ok, i'll confirm my request for one 15mm dichro.
I will propably be buying some more stuff from you Rob, can I pay everything at the same timeor do you need prepayment for the dichro?
You can pay all in one go when You are ready
Rob
Just to make it official, I would like one too.
Not fussy whether 15 or 25, I have got on fine with 15 so far!
David
Nice one
Thanks for letting us know
Rob
im ordering my 4x sled now.. im excited..
my scanner will be as follows
150mW 532 (ebaser)
450+mW 650 (my own dual open can build)
180mW 405nm
thats over 3/4 of a watt :)
"F" it, the dollar is climbing a lil... ;) So put my down for one 25mm if one is still available. :D
allthatwhichis & Zoof added to the list
Rob
Am I too late to get one of these in 15mm?
Cheers
Rich