Pretty evident the increase in complexity with lsx over analog. Both nice but lsx is really popping. When I saw the lsx images next to the analog it just jumped off the page at me. It’s a modulation routing issue. More in digital....for now!
Printable View
Pretty evident the increase in complexity with lsx over analog. Both nice but lsx is really popping. When I saw the lsx images next to the analog it just jumped off the page at me. It’s a modulation routing issue. More in digital....for now!
Here is a show I've been making some changes to recently. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFnqf86ia84&t=4s
That's a really fun show. It is even more fun to watch it in person.
-David
Hate to see this thread buried again, so here's a bump!
Oooooo! Very eye-melty!
ok, fine.. there's a teaser for the project i'm working on. ;)
https://youtu.be/IgY58XeCdt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0p8HiipF5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQaPE2sQbE
Hi everyone, thought I'd revive a dead thread!
Those abstracts look amazing!
Beautiful as always, DZ. thanks for sharing!
David
Very orgasmitron I like the over sized carrots.