Hi Dave,
I am interested in two (2) pcs. of wave plates for each wavelength.
Thanks!
Ruslan
Printable View
Hi Dave,
I am interested in two (2) pcs. of wave plates for each wavelength.
Thanks!
Ruslan
1 Waveplate 445nm
Because there where some questions about what a waveplate do I have attached a picture to make it more clear.
(Please note this example is based on simply rotating the diode) better beam specs can be achieved with special designed hight adjustable quad, but is is much more difficult to design and adjust.)
Attachment 22762
As per the 1st diagram, that is not how I knife edged my horizontal pair! I stacked the 2 beams one above the other. The top beam passed over the mirror!
So my quad is knife edged like this:
Attachment 22763
What I did was stagger my LD's on 3 levels:
Level 1: bottom H beam (hits mirror)
Level 2: both V beams
Level 3: top H beam (pass over mirror)
This way, all beams are aligned vertically.
OK guys, pretty much ready to pull the trigger on these wave plates. One last thing to work out.
The plates can be supplied pre mounted to a mounting ring with a clear aperture of 10mm. What is the best size ring? 20mm or 25mm?
Obviously some will want them pre mounted, whilst others will not, eek, more things to keep track of with this GB!
i think most popular types of kinematic mounts are 1 inch or 25mm
Put me down for:
5-445nm
1-660nm
Thank You.
Any chance of getting 25mm diameter wave plates?
Hey Dave
I'll add a 532nm to my list as well
as other have said the 25mm size is common for optical mounts so I'd stick to that
Cheers
Troy