Yee Haw!
Dang, you do some really nice stuff *retardo
Printable View
Some Krypton Flowers for Mother's Day...
Attachment 38069
Attachment 38070
Attachment 38071
Attachment 38072
Attachment 38073
Attachment 38074
Plans trip to science center. Could be the most worthful 6 hour drive I have ever made.
The simple answer is, "Sure - Thursday and Friday nights in St. Louis!"
The longer answer is Ivan spent two years doing a documentary film called Laserium, but as everybody knows by now laser effects don't transfer to film or focal plane array all that well. Shutter speed artifacts, real intensity artifacts that your eye doesn't care about - but the camera intensifies, and the lack of that unique dome environment are just a few of the issues that diminish the experience. Throw in that synchronization and mastering rights issues rear up as soon as you record a live performance to music - the answer becomes not any time soon…
When I find some serious time to just play I'll be trying to do some high dynamic range lumia shots. I've never been happy with the stuff I've shot either on film or digital of lumia.
Soon .>:)
Attachment 38092