-
A statement to the masses -
My 10W CuBr laser IS NOT KNACKERED!!!!!!!
It works perfectly!
I don't know where the info that it was knackered has come from but two people have mentioned it now so to set the records straight i have made this above statement :D
There - all done ;) :)
-
Denial is the first stage of dealing with your dead laser Jim. :D :D :D
Ooohh... That's almost a Star Trek quote.
"He's dead, Jim !"
-
I guess its my fault for starting this though I did not suggest for one moment that the laser was non-functional.
Sorry Jim you can kick me in the butt next time you see me
Rob
-
i may have said what was wrong with it!
i took robs statement the wrong way, my bad!
sorry all
-
No problemo - it's just that it was looking forlorn at me with people thinking it was ill :)
Group hug ;)
And NO silly pic's soffy!
-
I take it you are referring to the last group hug you tried to initiate at Surfleet.
Sorry Jim. You and your mates can carry on without the rest of the forum....
;)