Really nice David!
More to look forward to - 72 hours, give or take a few…
Greg
Printable View
Really nice David!
More to look forward to - 72 hours, give or take a few…
Greg
Agreed! Beautiful abstracts! Some nice abstracts are always good! I'm working on a new show for the ..50th anniversary of a certain album next year... There's going to be some nice combinations of abstracts from Beyond 5 - using the newer abstracts and "old" LD2000 style abstract generator. They are looking nice. I'll post some when I get a few that are final. My "problem" is I can't have hours and hours of dome time to just create abstracts and see how they scan. I have to do most in the office -and no matter how things look on the computer screen, it's always different when it gets actually scanned. Then I have to tweak and make things look better.
two radiators and lsx... all being driven from the lsx timeline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pAwK0rdrc
Superb! Absolutely superb!
Wow! Absolutely mindblowing.
Well done… amazing.
i think this might count as eye melty ;) it's 405 and 445nm lasers being controlled by radiators and my ghost sine system onto a photoreactive screen. not a programmed show. just me noodling to the music and trying to drive three systems with two hands.
enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlFyM046q1g
it's been a minute since i've posted any slow shutter laser abstract shots, so here's a few.
these are three stacked projectors. two driven with radiators and one driven with LSX and etherdream. radiators are being driven with midi from LSX so everything remains in synch.
enjoy!
Attachment 59923
Attachment 59924
Attachment 59925
Attachment 59926
Attachment 59927
Attachment 59928
These are on another level. I’d like to see what DALL-3 AI could do with them. Simply inspiring.