Last update: 10 June 23:00
Tomorrow I will send out the first batch of LASORBs
The user names with a green background will be shipped tomorrow.
http://www.collimated.com/Lasorb/list%205.JPG
Printable View
Last update: 10 June 23:00
Tomorrow I will send out the first batch of LASORBs
The user names with a green background will be shipped tomorrow.
http://www.collimated.com/Lasorb/list%205.JPG
Payment sent from LJK
idem, payment sent for me :)
Paypal sent! (Sorry - forgot to do it yesterday.)
Also, would you mind posting a picture showing the correct connections to the diode? I got a call from another member asking about this the other day, and honestly I couldn't remember off the top of my head which way it goes... Would be a good thing to have here in this thread.
Adam
Lasorbs receivec - :)
Very fast delivey, great service - Thanks,
David
received them in the mail on Saturday, thanks for organizing this GB!
Matthijs
All received yesterday Francesco, with many thanks to you :)
Jim
Payment Sent! Thanks!
Just wanted to thank francesco for the super fast international shipping the lasorbs arrived safely on my doorstep a few moments ago,
Thanks for organising the group buy!!! *retardo
Matt
Last update: 15 June 23:00
Today I shipped another batch of LASORBs.
The user names with a green background are shipped.
http://www.collimated.com/Lasorb/list%206.JPG
Here is the pinout for LASORB:
http://www.collimated.com/Lasorb/pinout1.JPG
You can find this and also a lot of other information in the datasheets of LASORB.
- L44-47-121-288
- L44-47-121-833