Yes please, I would, too, appreciate one such image
Printable View
Yes please, I would, too, appreciate one such image
and another question, what options do we have for cylinder lenses for these, assuming that we leave the stock lens on?
LPF member Glutton is making a group buy payment tonight for a 6X cylinder pair I believe might be suited to this diode.
Attachment 49034Did it...used a set of 6X Cylindricals !! works great ..... 0.65 mRad...!! Ditch the lens it comes with....Go with a G2 lens..PM for details if you want. Beam Out !!
Thanks!
-NF beam profile specs @0,65mrad please? <=5mm?
-1mrad @<5mm NF possible?
Way cool! Be sure to bring it next time you visit.
...Mike
I have some 6x cylindrical in stock at the moment - not on the site, but definitely in stock :)
OK...I tried to do a pic...just toooooo damn bright !!!
SOoooo...I will describe it...
Aberration residual from 6X correction lenses used on the NUBM07E
There are two corona like/ flame like....very tall...what I call " Whisps"
Typical with a set of cylindricals...
At 25' (6.7M)....they extend up ...and below the beam geometry....about 1 M....and are very faint....and very thin....like 10mm
So....at 12:00 and 6:00 up and down !
I am sure these will not survive the scanner mirror bounce !!
There are also two very, very faint "Horizontal" lines....extending out....right and left....looks like about 3mm thickness....out about 1M
So......positioned at 3:00 and 9:00
I am sure these will also not pass beyond the scanner mirrors !!
The power loss in these aberrations is likely very low....as they are really faint !!
And...I am NOT exaggerating !!! the farfield spot is small....and calculates to 0.65 mRad
Good price, 5W...Great color....and very " correctable "....good combo hey ?? Wish we had a Red with this total package !!!!
Beam out