Help making an effect QuickShow
Hey guys, my school has asked me if I could work some laser magic at their school musical, doing a basic time tunnel. The effect they want is a very large square (Turn the size right up in the abstract editor, before it goes out of the white box), that has multiple colours rotating around it.
Over about 5 seconds, the rotating colours slow down, and the box fades out at the time time.
I have been able to make the box fade out, however I haven't been able to make the rotating colours slow down. Anyone know how to slow the colours down? I added a color effect to the plain square cue, as well as a brightness effect. The speed slider in the color effect slows the colours down like I want, but I can't seem to make it slow them down by itself.
Cheers,
Dan