Hi guys,
I did last saturday my first show and I thought well let's share it with you. The show was outside above water so not the easiest way to do your first show. But it was a success. The weather was in the beginning of the day great. But Holland is not Holland if it not rains for a day. Luckily around 8 in the evening the clouds got slowly away and the wind was going to lay down. I tried different positions to put my smoke machine and ventilator but I ended up with my little brother in a boat on the water :P But this is something I've learned from. There already plans for next year :p I could tell you how I did set up my system but I think pictures will say more:
This was the situation: There was a pontoon with a stage build on it floating in the water.
Attachment 27428
This is the view from the stage. It is about 40/45 meters to the audience:
Attachment 27429
Here another view from the stage. The wind was blowing from the left of the stage.
Attachment 27430
Here a pic of the smoke test. The plan was great but the wind was to strong and to unpredictable...
Attachment 27431
I put my new (build by Edison) laser just next to the spot in the middle. This was the best place because if it started to rain my projector would be dry. The hight where my laser was hanging was a little bit more then 3 meters:
Attachment 27432
Then showtime!
I programed an almost nine and a half minute during show on the music of Pirates of the Caribbean. I made my own mix with 4 songs in it. Later when I have a little more time I think I will share it with you guys. I used my new projector. This projector is build by Edison (Johan). Big thanks to him because he got my projector ready on time. I will do a review in another thread off the projector. The projector is doing 1 watt of green and 1 watt of 445nm blue. I didn't have the time to make pictures by myself but somebody else did :P The biggest problem I had was the wind. It was very unpredictable. And if you know taking a good picture of a working laser isn't easy. The beams where better to see then on the pictures but it gives a good impression ;) Here some pics of the show:
Attachment 27434Attachment 27435
If you watch closely you see my little brother in a boat on the right with the smoke machine:
Attachment 27436
Attachment 27437Attachment 27438Attachment 27439Attachment 27440
Attachment 27441Attachment 27442Attachment 27443Attachment 27444
Attachment 27445Attachment 27446Attachment 27447
What i said before. Still lot to learn but it was a great experience! The audience liked the show so much that they wanted more. The host of the event asked me if it was possible to do another show and so I loaded quick a show and gave the audience what they wanted ;) There are even plans and ideas for next year :D
If you have questions of suggestions feel free to comment.
For now thanks for reading and watching my story!

