hi guys,i'm new to lazer, wanted to purchase a 1w blue laser. While I searched in google products, and the lowest price is 150$, the name is beam q .
Are they good ? Which one do you recommend ?
Printable View
hi guys,i'm new to lazer, wanted to purchase a 1w blue laser. While I searched in google products, and the lowest price is 150$, the name is beam q .
Are they good ? Which one do you recommend ?
I think Andy C knows, he may have a FAQ section on his lazershows site.
Lazer is a lazy laser; not quite up to the photonic task .. :p
Lexel 88 is a very good blue laser, but it's a poor lazer.
Try a Spectra Physics 168. That is a decent blue lazer. It will go miles too, perfect for pointing at planes!
~(''the name is beam q'')~
The name is Bond.......James Bond.
What do you want the blue laser (lazer) for? Recommending anything without knowing the application probably won't be worthwhile.Quote:
hi guys,i'm new to lazer, wanted to purchase a 1w blue laser. While I searched in google products, and the lowest price is 150$, the name is beam q .
Are they good ? Which one do you recommend ?
Your background is your own business. But, if you want some real help you need to provide a good description as to what interests you about this color and power and why, if you are new to this area, you decided to spend some money on a laser.
I suspect this is an AstroTurf advertizement for b-q.
It is a pointer.
and yeah, if you don't know how to spell LASER, and what it means, you probably shouldn't shouldn't have a watt of it.
chad