If your anywhere near Central London next week this could be interesting http://londonist.com/2012/06/shardopens.php
I have a good view of it from where I live:D
Printable View
If your anywhere near Central London next week this could be interesting http://londonist.com/2012/06/shardopens.php
I have a good view of it from where I live:D
pfff if i wasnt busy id go take a look as im only an hour away
Can see the shard from my bedroom window but will not be around that night.
I can see the Shard from my house too!! got a nice view from Crystal Palace so will def be looking out for this :-)
Who's doing the lasers? Anyone here?
Mark?, Andy? Rob? ER?
None of the above I'm afraid Jeremy. But I'm sure all will become clear next week.
And love or hate what is undoubtedly a striking building, I should imagine the beams will look good. :)
James
Is there going to be a live broadcast of the show, aside from the web streams? Anything on the BBC?
If so, I'd be happy to point my dish to 28.2E and tape the broadcast for you guys.
I'm lucky enough to be involved with this show next week. Not telling you too much but it's going to be worth watching.
whos gig is it?
any chance of getting in behind the scenes and having a look, although im busy i could be unbusy ;)
As you would expect the security for a show of this scale is ultra tight (and so it should be).