here's a new abstract show i made with LSX and etherdream.
http://youtu.be/nLhs5k40ulk
Printable View
here's a new abstract show i made with LSX and etherdream.
http://youtu.be/nLhs5k40ulk
This thread is worthless without show files :P
ok dokey! ;)
Attachment 33947
Yay! Finally, swami shares a show file! :D
True, true, I'm still grateful for that. Those taught me how to use Loop, and how to use them in RotateZ. Which lead me to share my findings so you could create this show. It's a cycle! :D
Bloody excellent! The timing and mood is perfect. I found that far more enjoyable than so much of the passé VJ stuff around a lot of gigs at the moment.
Makes me want to buy LSX and a suitable DAC but unfortunately I need another FB3 first :(
How long did that take to put together? Is it possible 'drive' abstracts like that live with some element of synchronisation?
Yup, you can control these with on-screen sliders, MIDI, OSC, a joystick or even mouse movements, and who knows what will be included next.