Goldenstarlaser B-RGB1800 Bright serie
I am investing for a new and better projector than my reke. I have about 1200+/-200$ to put for that.
I discussed with the mate of Winni and he is suggesting the B-RGB1800 scanner with the DT30.
This one is 1180$ with the DT30 and have the 635nm diode and is full analog.
300mW of 532, 500mW of 635 and 1W of 445 seem a perfect match to me.
combined with the DT40 it look like really interesting !
I wonder.. for about he same price do you think if i make it myself ( i am 100% capable of ), if i could for the same price get more powerfull laser ?
It look like this one is the exact same good deal as the popular REKE 500RGB for the performance vs price ratio ?
make it myself and maybe get more for the same price or buying it 100% assembled ?
Thaks for every oppinions!
Doc