i wanted to give the lissajous editor in LSX some love and i had a piece of music my friend jason made for me... so i turned it into a quick little LSX abstract show.
http://youtu.be/jz5N4sfnZDY
Printable View
i wanted to give the lissajous editor in LSX some love and i had a piece of music my friend jason made for me... so i turned it into a quick little LSX abstract show.
http://youtu.be/jz5N4sfnZDY
Nice Swami,
Keep this up and your lumia is going to feel out done!
-A
wunderbar! wunderschon! (i use german to make it sound more academic)
love how the patterns of abstracts evoke feeling of 3rd dimension
what i wanted to express is that even though they're projected on flat screen i observe them as an object in 3d space (without 3d glasses), i don't know how to describe it as it's just my perception of the spectacle :)
That is some serious awesome right there. :-)
Sigh.... why do I even own LSX? Who am I kidding... I'll never have the time or talent to learn to do that. But, I enjoy watching! :)