Hahaha...this was funny reading! :D
Look at the bottom...
Printable View
Hahaha...this was funny reading! :D
Look at the bottom...
I was wondering when someone was going to see that :)
wow...fast reply!! allmost real chat..
hehehe...yeah! That was cool
My info better be worth more than that... :p
And I thought this new forum was keeping you busy :lol:
Looks like you have finished reading the 560 pages of vBulletin and gone on to vBull**it :lol:
Jim
Is it 560 pages? I thought it was around 270 or so...
Damn - this software is more complicated than I thought!
Adam
I think Spec said it was 560 pages when we were on the beta site.
Jim
I want an island like that :)
You might have to settle for Sealand. It's for sale, I think.
Sealand is far too small. I might be able to fit "Capacitor bay #1" on it and not much else. ;)
I like that term "vbullshit"... Yea, I got a little creative after I spent some time reading other privacy policies. I like mine better.