UK Laserists- Please contact me.
I have a client inquiry for a pretty decent show tour in the UK this Summer. The budget does not allow for CT. Lasers to come over and do the shows. However, I told them I would check with some colleagues across the pond. Their budget is approximately 500 pounds per show. I am not aware of current practical UK show pricing. I told the client that I had NO idea of this was an acceptable budget or not.
You will need at least-
(2) 12+ Watt RGB's (I quoted (3) 20 Watt RGB's) LEGITIMATE RGB's). Not 18 watts of blue and a few mW here and there of other colors.
high output foggers
Interested members please *DO NOT* contact me here. I am very rarely on here anymore. Please E-mail me at
marc at ctlasers dot com
I will provide you more information and client contact details.
I hope everyone is well and had a great Holiday season / New year.
-Marc
-CT. Lasers