Hi all
I search here to find if any one was experimenting with this red but no luck:(
Any one try one of this?
Comments?
I see DTR just have this in stock and want to try one, if is similar to the HL63133DG.
Thanks and cheers,
Ed
Printable View
Hi all
I search here to find if any one was experimenting with this red but no luck:(
Any one try one of this?
Comments?
I see DTR just have this in stock and want to try one, if is similar to the HL63133DG.
Thanks and cheers,
Ed
Yea just got them in. In the limited testing I have done on them they seem to perform near the same as the HL63133DG as far as power and beam specs.:beer:
Mitsubishi ML520G55 180mW 638nm Diode
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/CTnVlm.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/6Qv1FM.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/FYSLDk.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...924/7DVIMV.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/GAxYbz.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/EiCoJK.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/2DwhHL.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/3BR9vX.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...924/d8Qgxz.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/Z75Z0Z.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/Ci9Lqp.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/onNrlQ.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/EHsSXq.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/i4Kjsg.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/dvvEfT.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/Mglpv1.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/HEBSH6.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/ZXVyAz.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/JoSG4C.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...924/QIjWg8.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/QMHY22.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/BszRB8.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/MQDfOT.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/fnKnlR.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/S4mvSh.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/GnD2vL.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/xROaCH.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/LLhLnV.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/7aLPkF.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/lpIsGL.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/dptCdK.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/2vf0tN.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...923/P9cfGm.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...924/kAlnjH.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/IqNNwf.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/cZEmb5.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...922/GaW0cL.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...924/FOgECn.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...921/7gBQiG.jpg
Thanks Jordan.
Good to now.
*DZ
Good to see another 638 single mode :D
Bloody confusing having 520 in the model number - I thought these were greens! :)
If these mitsus are like any of the others, with adequate cooling, they'll probably do 250mw without breaking a sweat.
anyone tested these yet? are they case isolated?
Ok, I kill mine :(
I just order two more, but first I need more data.
I think, I kill this because I adjust the bias and forgot to check the Gain, it went to 315mW from the
300mA that I originally put.
So this look to be very sensitive.
And I found two different data sheets one with max. current of 290mA and tip. of 230mA,
and the other with no max. data and typ. of 215mA.
Need more input.......
or experience.:rolleyes:
Cheers,*DZ
Ed
PS and yes they are case isolated.