Novation Remote Zero SL - It Rocks!!!
Hi,
Just thought I would say a few words about the Novation Remote Zero SL Midi controller.
I bought this controller to use as an interface into Pangolin Live Pro and have to say it is ideal. The unit has 8 faders, 8 encoders,8 Pots and 32 buttons, all assignable, with 2 large illuminated displays.
It took minimal time to work out how to configure it and once I got the hang of it, found it to be an amazing bit of kit. Every control is configurable and it has enough of them to do pretty much anything except launch cues. I am using it with a touch screen though, so no issues there.
One of the biggest benefits is the large illuminated dual screens. You can name all of the controls and the names appear on the screen, so no problems with fiddling about in the dark.
All in all, this is a very robust unit and opens up a whoe new realm of tricks you can do in Live Pro, giving much greater control over track mixing and track control. The price is very low compared to other controllers of this calibre at less than £200 which is always a bonus.
My USB lead for my camera is up the wall at the moment, so no pics to show you, but this thing is all over the web and well worth a look.