-
2 Attachment(s)
My lasersoft
Hi to all!
I have done some successful experiments with making laser soft and as a result now I have several smal programms.
I will put them here.
The first is Spiro generator. It saves output to ILD files.
In order to work with this application you should have VB6 runtime libraries or instal PIC converter from FTP.
-
Man that is cool - I will have some fun with that
Thanks for sharing
Rob
-
-
I like these kind of tiny tools !
-
-
Oh, I forgot one detail. If you place mousepointer on point and X coordinates would be equal then pointer will be as cross and you can move your points on graphic.
-
2 Attachment(s)
Have fun with a new one!:)
Draw tool now can draw or erase still pictures.
CL Lascan Lasersoftware from Christian Lorner was example for me and I used some codes for openning ILDA files. I want to thank Christian for his great work and for sharing source codes.
-
3 Attachment(s)
These two progs can rotate still pictures and animations. The first program will work good with 2D, 2nd - with 3D images. I have used 8bit integer calculations so this algorithm is not very precision but stil useful for hobby systems. In preview you will see single-color(green) images but actualy output will be ful-color.
-
2 Attachment(s)
ILDA Viewer
I use this simple ILDA viewer for searching files. It does not show colors.
Note that this program do not support True Color files and files with color lookup tabels. It will work incorrect or return error.
-
Great Stuff Sergy
Thanks fpr sharing and thanks for your efforts
Keep em coming!
Rob