I was wondering how you guys designed the cases of your projectors.
Could you post pictures so I can get ideas?
thanks!
Niels
Printable View
I was wondering how you guys designed the cases of your projectors.
Could you post pictures so I can get ideas?
thanks!
Niels
check out the gallery they have a ton of pictures in there
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...splay.php?f=39
I know about the gallery, but I'm looking for pictures of the case itself, not the contents :)
hey niels...
are you looking at pics for the fabrication? or actualy layouts of projectors?
Hi Neils
I've just uploaded a heap of photo's to the gallery of my projector, it may give you some ideas
http://www.photonlexicon.com/gallery...pee/RGB+Build/
Troy
Wow thanks,
nice case, I like you wireing. (like your scanners too :))
@gll: I'm looking for pictures of the actual construction
(ps: if you write my name like that, you English-speaking folks pronounce it right i think;))
Never mind! I thought it was kinda funny
troy-
thats a GORGEOUS projector! :)
-Marc
that is a good looking projector troy! i really like the fans and layout.... all it needs is some red lol
good work!