It was bound to happen eventually....
http://www.christmaslightshow.com/xc...2&cat=9&page=1
Greg
Printable View
It was bound to happen eventually....
http://www.christmaslightshow.com/xc...2&cat=9&page=1
Greg
Ewww thats gotta be some slow ass steppers. but its a great idea...
:eek:thats gay......
Hmm..
If I bought one of those and turned up at the next meet, would I gain the respect and admiration of my fellow laserists? :rolleyes:
i am SOOOOO getting one!!!! in fact, im getting 5!!!! :D
Not bad,wonder if the controller is hackable for Halloween, Yom Kipur , Kwansa etc . Must be a 8 bit controller.
Trouble is I don't see the cdrh compliance. Of course a dang sticker on a xmas toy is a bad thing marketing wise.
I can see the warning now, on the ilda website, 250 mW Christmas toy hack
:-)
reminds me of my old LSD1000/amiga days with a hene and open loop.
BTW, did you know if your selling a laser product , your supposed to incorporate the warning sticker logotype in your ads. I knew a guy who got fined 8000$ for failing to do that.
Steve Roberts