-
30k scanner help
got some new 30k scanners, the manual is here -
www.laser-man.co.uk/test/Z30galvos.pdf
you can see from the below pic that the 30k is tiny compaired to my dt40's.
i have tried unplugging ground from x and y but it makes no difference. my dt40's might be slighter larger than normal as bill has tunned them. but the 30ks are so small.
any help?
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...8112008168.jpg
-
Can you measure the actual angle of projection.
I'm no tuning expert, but you might need to increase the gain a bit. Are you running differential inputs?
-
at a rough measure something like 15-20 degrees
no idea if im running differential inputs? ive got an original fb3
-
If you are meaning the Z30 scanners as in the laserpic ones, I believe they have differential inputs..
If you are running these with a FB3 without the differential output board, you will need to double the input scale
-
yes the z30's.
well i have an original fb3 so i dont think its differential.
how do i double the input scale? tweak the pots on the scanner amps?
-
yeh, you need to tweak the input size pot
-
which one each amp has two vr1 and vr6??
thakns for your help dave
-
Probably best that you speak to laserpic.. I'm not overly familiar with these scanners TBH
-
just spoke to laserpic
vr1 in size
and vr6 is input scale which one should i adjust size?
-
I believe you should adjust input scale