A complete liar and scam artist, I told myself I was going to cook a nice dinner tonight, instead I just ordered pizza online
Printable View
A complete liar and scam artist, I told myself I was going to cook a nice dinner tonight, instead I just ordered pizza online
yeah.. that guy is a real scam-artist
I ordered some spareribs on Ebay,
He was unwilling to ship the ribs to me after payment.
AFTER some disputemails and phone calls he agreed to ship over.
Today after 2 weeks.. some guy on a scooter was on my doorstep....
The bastard gave me a pizza hawai...
I hate pineapple!!!! i'm going to take him to court!!!!!!!
DAMMNIT!!!!!!!!
weird.. i ordered Hawaii pizza and some guy in a domino's van delivered me spare ribs...
I think he told me I could download wine. I was so excited, now I am so disillusioned. :(
Maybe he meant this Wine? (It's downloadable!);)
Or did he have you going with this downloadable Wine? (Not so downloadable after all.) :p
Adam
I'm pretty sure he offered to finance my first RGB rig when I met him in Charlotte in '07.
Still waiting.
Liar.
:p
:p You just *know* that there were tons of idiots that believed that youtube video though. Sigh.. If I didn't have a conscience I could make a killing.
Adam
I realise that nature abhors a vacuum but I didn't realise that PL operated on the same principle.
Just as "He whose name shall not be mentioned" has departed, so another figure emerges to take his place. :p