-
1 Attachment(s)
UKLEM 4 Thanks ...
Just a quick post to thank everyone who made UKLEM 4 a reality.
After missing out on UKLEM 3 and UKLEM 3.5 I desperately needed a fix of coherent photons. I can only say I was not disappointed.
As lucky winner of the door prize I must also offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to Bill Benner & Pangolin for their kind donation of the FB3 package. Also thanks to Francesco for helping to set up the kit and providing a speed tutorial of LiveQuick.
I have only has a couple of hours to play so far but from what I have seen I think I am going to enjoy being a member of the Pangolin club.
Kind regards,
Robin.
-
Yes seconded.
A big thanks to Bill for the lovely shirts, mouse mats and sticker and many thanks to everyone who attended and made this a great event. I certainly got my fix of photons today.
Also, a big thanks to Jem for lugging my laser around for me whilst I'm incapacitated from my op and to Rob (Stanwax) for everything he helped me with.
Al
-
Thirded!
Yep, thanks again for all the hard work everyone put in. And thanks to all for putting up with me constantly asking questions left right and centre... :rolleyes:
It was WELL worth the time and effort to make the trip over - a great day
Roll on UKLM5!!! >:)
Dan
-
First of all thanks to all the UKLEM attendees for the very warm welcome and I had a fantastic times. Learned a lot and was really great to speak to so many experianced people.
Special thanks to Stanwax for all the effort in getting it together and to all the sponsors for the doorprice/rafle prices
It was hopefully the first of many LEM's...
GREAT BUNCH of people :D :D
-
Thanks to everyone for a great day, it was like the ultimate laser trade show, who would have known from the outside of the venue, what was going on within! :)
Special thanks to Rob for organising and to all who donated raffle prizes and their expertise for training, it really is greatly appreciated.
Lots of useful information, and even more importantly, inspiration.
Hope I can make the next one! :)
-
yes it was a day to remember
big thanks to Rob, Paul, Mark, and everyone who was involved with organising this event
Thanks to all who contributed in the raffle, im loking forward to choosing the prize from Bridge and Rob i was really really shocked to win :)
thanks to everyone that came an brought all thier fantastic gear
and thanks to mark ( insanity for his Live pro training session )
and big thanks to the guys that sponsered the event with some fantastic door prizes Bill at Panglin, Dave and Aijii of Lasershow parts, DZ for his interfaces, Andy Con .... many thanks guys I hope that your generosity is rewarded many times over
again thanks to all for a great day
All the very best ... Karl
-
Faaaaar too many people to thank individually and I would hate to miss anyone out, so... Thanks to everyone who was involved with the event and thanks to all the wonderful people who I talked to on the day :).
Francesco, you are an extremely talented and knowledgeable individual and I thank you for giving me the benefit of your knowledge ;), thanks for making the effort to be with us and thanks to Pangolin and all the others who donated prizes.
All in all a superb event and i'm looking forward to the next one :D
Cheers
Jem
P.S. Thanks to Paul (Lasermad) for the lift down to Leicester with my gear and for the great conversation we had whilst travelling :)
-
Thanks everyone, what a great day.:) Shame my bank account wont allow me to get some kit of the quality on display.:( Roll on the next UKLEM.
-
Agreed .....as above ^^^ BIG thanks to all who had a hand in organising and for making it happen, the prizes, the banter, just a great day.... why cant we do this every Sunday?????;)
Personal thanks to Mark (Insanity) for the classroom stuff :cool: and his help getting me going with Pango ...properly! Cheers mate:D
c u all next week then eh!:cool::cool::cool:
Kev
-
I agree with all the thanks being dished out though Im not sure I deserve the 'organisers' hat, I think we all organised this event by turning up and making it a fab day with so much light - It was, as ever, fantastic. Well done all.
Great to meet Francesco, and Bob our European friends - you are welcome anytime.
Great prizes from everyone Bill at Pagnolin, Dave at LSP, Bridge at Laser-wave, DZ, Andy Con, plus we raised £150 to dontate to Spec for the up keep of our beloved forum.
Karl Dawson was obviously thrilled to win the main raffle netting him a cool £450 to spend with Laser-wave. Well done Karl. Look out next meet everyone will be called Carl or Karl.....
I say again. Well done all!
Rob
edit - donation to spec $210 based on PP exchange rate of 1.3943 Transaction ID: 6B428599TA324044L
message to Spec
Robert - From all UKLEM4 attendees
This is extra money we raised at UKLEM 4 yesterday on top of the entry fee. Thanks for all you do for PL I hope this little gesture goes someway to show our appreciation.
UKLEM