-
waves - hello
hi all :D
my name is andrew from the uk, this is my very 1st post in any forum...ever! yay!
i have just thrown myself in at the deep end without much prior knowledge by purchasing a 500mw RGB ilda laser and showtacle's Moncha software.
Any tips, tricks or advice will be warmly welcomed.
Thanks in advance... [popcorn]
-
Hi,
Welcome to the forums.
All I can is, we need pics!!
-
what sort of pics? what format?
-
Pictures of your projector... any format you can upload and post...
O, Welcome to the forum. *retardo
-
hey starlight. WELCOME! :)
we're a bunch of picture geeks here! we LOOOOOVE pictures! we NEEEED Pictures!! we GOTTA have pictures! :D:p
what kind of projector did you buy? (please dont say laserworld!)
-Marc
-
Hey Starlight
where in the UK are you - did you know our LEMs are held in you clubland namesake. Starlite 2000 is where we gather in Leicester - about every 6 months or so. I hope you can attend in the future.
Welcome to THE internet home of laser buffs :)
Rob
-
sorry marc, it is from laserworld, but despite peoples worries about them, mine seems to be fine :rolleyes:
Im away from my laser at the mo :mad: but i will get photo's as soon as i can
ps, im from good ole somerset, but currently live in Guildford
-
I got a 600 RGY RS series that's overpower - 667mw. I guess you either get lucky or you don't from them judging by others reports.
I'm currently thinking of selling mine but for other reasons - mainly I got a very good price and if I could realise anything even approaching the listed online shop price (£2,800) then it would give me funds for a custom build. I'm 1/2 inclined to list on DJ forums and see what offers come in.
-
well the main reason by far that i bought a laser from laserworld is the price i got. also, they use 50k scanners and the build quality looks good.. better than anyone else i could find!
i got the 500mw RGB proline series
i found a pic... but a bit lost as to how i upload it :confused: url?? haha oops!
-
The 50K scanners are probably nearer 30K at anything like a decent angle but that doesn't matter as most ILDA files are optimised for 30K anyway.
Karl on here has some 50K laserworlds and is very happy with them. I have 50K in mine and whereas I can't really test them as I don't have a FB3, I've not noticed any problems. The tuning is reasonable if not perfect out of the box and they seem smooth.
Upload your pic to www.imageshack.us and paste the top FORUM link (not thumbnail link) into your post.