I'm about to buy a Riya Multibus.
If anyone else is interested in buying one, lets order together and split the shipping costs.
Printable View
I'm about to buy a Riya Multibus.
If anyone else is interested in buying one, lets order together and split the shipping costs.
Just got my RIYA multibus,,
You guys are going to love it!
Which multi-bus model, micro, basic or Pro? I know lasernerd got a peek at the pro, darn sexy! I will have my micro at the west coast LEM, lasernerd had his new FB3 and both hooked up the other day pretty neat stuff!
-Adam
doesn't matter.. whatever model you want will work.. im getting a multibus basic. Ihor will box them all together.
and then we can split them up.
Prices are: Euro 159/200/250 for Mltiobus Micro/Basic/Pro versions
sugeek, are you still interested..
For now I think one is good for me! I still need to play with the multibus micro a bit more before getting another DAC.
ok well DrLava and I (mostly him) are about to move on this, anyone interested in a Riya post here and we will do a group buy to save shipping