It seems like most people on here are from the Northwest or Northeast.
Printable View
It seems like most people on here are from the Northwest or Northeast.
I am , from orange county, and you are located???
Ah nice! I'm from Anaheim! Right where the 91 and 5 freeways meet!
im off the 5 fwy / jamboree,,, do you do light shows? or just for hobby ?
It's basically a hobby, although I have done lighting (moving heads, projectors, scanners etc.) for some small shows and raves. I have a 100mw green ILDA laser, but am basically a laser n00b. The laser was purchased through djtraximus.com, with an ILDA port, but I don't have any software or a DAC to even use it. I own a couple of pointers, and one 100mw 405nm spirograph projector.
What about you Carlos? Is this something you do for fun or are you a professional? What kind of equipment do you have?
<= is from LA
Tried scheduling a CALEM but looks like it never happened (see http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7663) :(
ah.. a CALEM would be fun.. Although, it would be a spectator sport for me!!
what has to happen guys is...someone has to step up to the plate and take the responsibility of HOSTING the event. It takes some effort on that persons part but it is rewarding. So if everyone waits...nothing will happen. If you say you are hosting then you have to push the big effin ball uphill and coordinate it:)
thats how it works:D
I would host it, if only I had a place to do it lol.
I could ask this soundstage I know of, but I'm pretty sure they would charge for us to use it.