Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, Is there anyone home?
Printable View
Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, Is there anyone home?
Depends on the weather ;)
How are ya?
Just trying to drum up some activity.
Paying off bills, no laser purchases this month :(
Oh, is there a way to post pics without having a online url somewhere?
I have some pics of a leadlight "restructuring" i would like to post, but dont have a website to reference to.
Shoot me an email. Ill be glad to host them here.
Ive been "playing" with gallery software recently. None of it is really any good, however it might just work.
Speak to you in a few.
Ok, what is your email ?
Hi Bengal and Spec
Figured I'd post
Dig the PF quote...
Who'da thoght PF ----> Lasers
kinda go hand-in-hand
Glad you guys came up with another board to post on
more for good reading..
Time to pass the word
Marconi
yee ye...
knock knock..
i`m home :)
Give this forum some time.. and it will be alot of activity here :)
Welcome!
I feel the forum has potential. I know theres a strong userbase. Its just getting them here. heh.
Ive been tossing around the idea of prizes and giveaways... Anyone got any ideas?
Ive got a few laser heads here that I could set up a drawing for.
Hi, I think you just need to mention this forum on the CPF boards and people will start coming here. I saw the link from liteglow in the "recent closing of nottamarket place" thread and i came here instantly. People who are starting to dislike moderation on the side of massive paranoia on the CPF boards will probably try this forum.
I agree completely. I have resisted the urge to "spam" other boards with links to this one. It doesnt seem right. I have noticed people using a link to photonlexicon.com in their sig files, which I think is great! I have thought about purchasing banner space at CPF ;)
I also believe it helps to have a moderator who understands the subject matter. ;)
If someone is going to moderate discussion, one must understand not only the discussion, but the manner in which it is discussed and the reasons for it being discussed.
In my defense, I have slept with argon lasers before ;) I was too tired to clean the bed and had 3 partially assembled laser heads sitting there.
Welcome aboard!
i always sleep with ONE green laser in my bed ;)
That`s for protection of scaaAaAry ghost moouhaha ;)
i sleep with a meo meow or two
Hi, i'm new here, but i've been on the wickedlasers forum for a while now(followed DaFiends link here). Its nice to have a forum like this dedecated to laser enthusiasts. Not customer shipping problems. Again, just saying hi.
welcome :)Quote:
Originally Posted by boone
Well, kind of proves the signature links are starting to work huh guys :DQuote:
Originally Posted by boone
Welcome Boone!