Yep, time to 'light this candle'!..
Yo, Iv -
If we can get 6911's 'hair-combed and teeth-brushed', ;) in-time, I can offer the space for free - plenty of 3Ø and agua.. and mirrors.... :) ...and certainly, loud music and fog aint' no prob.. :cool:
I'll be-back in LA on the 13th... let's chat.. fer real.... :cool:
peas.
j
1 Attachment(s)
...mmm, yeah, No thanks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by
prodjallenbackup
Have a warehouse location avail in Fullerton with 3ph and water...
... I think (...at least, if I am gonna be involved / help / contribute Laserium shows, in all their full-fx-glory...) we'll be fine w/o the warehouse / frankenscopes.... :p
and besides, our Sabre needs a good 'stretch'; she hasn't been out in awhile... and 16W of WL will be plenty for all to play with... :cool:
...But, I certainly 'defer' to Cap'n ArcDev, et al on this - if ya'll wanna mount-up for gettin yer eyes shot-out in Fullerton well, I guess that's yer peroggie...
Attachment 20180
PS - how'z the Variance comin along there, Cowboy? We're all ears... :cool:
peas
j