-
The New Diodes are "IN"
Yep..Just got in a few of the new RED diodes
And... Yep .. They just got bigger...Again !!! :D
But.. So did the Price too... :(
Anyways...heres a peek
http://photonlexicon.com/albums/albu...des1.sized.jpg
just quickly put one in the test fixture..
We are safely cooking at 180mW at 658nm for a start to see how they perform...
Stay Tuned !!!
-
nice !
I did just buy one 100mW red laser..
And did find out that i need MORE than 200mW if I want to make some white light and still use it in a big room !
This new diode seems great ;) just let me know when you hit that 200mW limit :twisted: :twisted:
-
Yep..looks good so far..
After the 24hrs at 180., I went ahead and bumped it up to
205Mw ... 6 hrs later...still at 205mW !!!
-
-
This here is what he's talking about :D
Like it? Same lil' heatsink and such...just a bit brighter, is all...
http://photonlexicon.com/albums/albu...0mW1.sized.jpg
-
very cool guys :D Curious to it's absolute max :)
Nice photo kcar ;)
-
and what about the price ? ;)
-
Still possible to upgrade our actual laser? ;)
-
Thank you, thank you.
Still possible to upgrade. Personal message me details.
You can't have this particular one, I would like the chance to beat on it a while and make sure it's stable.
But yeah, I likes it. There's no light in the room except the computer screen and that lil' module in my hand.
Glad you guys like it :D
Okay, I gots to go...take care, all.....
-Me-
-
very nice, very nice indeed :)
-
I love you guys, always pushing the boundaries :) Nice!
-
Thanks.. We love you guys too. :D
It still going strong.. :D
http://photonlexicon.com/albums/albu...ured.sized.jpg
I suggest as we always do...
Is to mount our modules to a big plate or heatsink
to get rid of any heat.
-
How's their polarization? I'm thinking about the feasibility of joining two using
the same creepy optics that the 2W whitelight uses...
http://photonlexicon.com/albums/yadd...ite3.sized.jpg
-
Glad you asked...
Just now measured the extinction ratio
Greater than 125 : 1 Hows that?
-
Nice! Sorry I haven't been around recently :(
I'll come hunting you down for some reds as soon as this MGM chaos
is over in the next two weeks.
-
-
Kewl Yadda... Have fun
Hey Andy , Good to see you again
Yes,.. We have one on ebay at 399USD to see what they fetch
You should PM me for a deal, I believe I owe you a favor :D