New ilda shows available...
Hi all guyz!
For sure this time the "Big Boss" Admin will cut my balls off....and he will use them as tobacco's bugs....:o
Well...
I just created into PL server (ftp://ftp.photonlexicon.com/) a new folder named Steve Milani.
It is placed at subdir: Laser Shows/Ilda Frame Shows.
Inside it I will upload all shows created by me, converted to ".ild" format. Six shows have been already uploaded. Please read the "readme now" file before use.
This way all Pangoolin "QS", "LD2000" and "LivePro" users should be able to load and to run them (I wish...).
I'm really happy to share them with all of you:D
Greetings!
(a big thanks to Admin for his huge patience...)
Steve (Stefano)
New ILDA shows available - last upload
Hallo all guys!
Firstly I must to say a huge "Thank You" to all for to appreciate my shows.:)
I am really happy you like them. Things like these warm my heart.:D Thanks once more.
Well...
As I will be out from home next Christmas (I'll be in Rome to visit friends and surelly will miss me the right time to do any show)... then I thought to post today my last beamshow "The Power Of Love" sung by the wonderful Celine Dion's voice.
You can find it at the same old place on PL ftp server (laser shows/ilda frame shows/steve milani/...)
This is my way to telling to ALL OF YOU, DEAR MATES, and to all your Families...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(even if in slightly advance...:o)
Sincerely
Steve Milani