There once was a lad named PJ,
Whose bullshit caused some to dismay.
Brains were discarded,
It was oh so retarded,
God help us he'll be back in 5 days.
Printable View
There once was a lad named PJ,
Whose bullshit caused some to dismay.
Brains were discarded,
It was oh so retarded,
God help us he'll be back in 5 days.
Borgqueen was a twittering nit,
whose babbling she offered as wit,
In things electronic
was just as moronic
She just didn't know when to quit.
Take heed that these words of rejection
Are really just words of affection
Toxicity purge
gets rid of the urge
To say stupid shit sans reflection
There once was a lass named heroic
whose demeanor was so far from stoic
Say something in play
and you'll rue the day
It's enough to make one paranoic.
There once was a web site admin
whose view of humanity dimmed
Thank god we've got lasers
(who'll bring the hazer?)
I've got 3 shows that make fun of him.
We stay up all night on the forum
Desperately fighting off boredom
of lasers and such
there's really quite much
I guess it's much better than whoredom.
Blimey! It's Bloaty, the limericking wiz!
He bounces and trounces with poetic jizz..
His membership, Junior
(we heard that's not-all... ;)
He's witty, but pity, he'll not last the haul.. :p
...Calling Doc and Banthai!.... :)
PL'ers are really lackluster
They seem to have nothing to muster
I think I'll leave here
and go drink a beer
Then continue this long filibuster.
john's ersatz poetic retort
Aint worthy of lengthy report
He's sesquipedalian
his punctuation quite alien
If I were his mom I'd abort.
Touché! to the Bloated lim'ricker
He thinks himself quite to be quicker
But whilst yer off farting
We'll just be starting..
To roll when you're piss full of liquor... :p
..and learn to bloody spell! :p
..but you get points for sesquipedalian, that was a good one... :)
Goodnite Mr Bloaty! I hand you the bag...
Sweet dreams of your goats (or whatever you shag.. ;)
Twas fun for a moment,
but now you're the bore...
and I've miles to row before getting ashore... :cool:
ciao
j
This place is over run with crack cocaine addicts this week.
John's right about all save the goats
He'd know, he loves sailors and boats
With eyes moist with dew
I'll bid you adieu
Your mom says "hello" and I quote.
Tell my Mum I said 'Hi'...as She's cutting your throat! >:)
..and - Wow - I was right about you and the goat?!! :p
Well, don't worry Bloats, we'll save your love-goats
...then boil 'em right up until the head floats
I'll ship you the kettle, to your house on the moats,
where you and 'manuela' spend sowing your oats... :p
...And you go ahead and keep all the boats,
and sailors and tailors and Jerry San...Doh!
I'll be with my-Grrl, for whom-only I dote...
..She wouldn't do-you either- and that's all she wrote!
Yes, Bloated codfish, please bid-us adieu!
seems no one much cares for your driveling stew
nor do we need more freeloader spew
12-posts and you offer little...val-ue. ...whew!
(...and at least I know who my Mom-is...*and* my Dad..... :p
There once was a user called Norty
Who wasn't much good at limericks'(y)
So f**k you all
I'm off
For a beer
P.S. all your limericks are belong to us! :p
Good Lord, my ulcer's turned gastric
the limericks are flowing like mastic
this section is new but baby who knew
that this one would turn out fantastic
I've never seen PL this gritty
although it be slightly witty
to rhyme and fun shit
and throw 'round some wit
the crackheaded theory seems fitty ..
Doc -
we posted the same time it seems,
Not in my wildest dreams
would I knock your lil' ditty
have fun with your titty
and I'll go play with my beams
('cause I dont have a titty to play with right now:)
-edit- damn doc you quick with the lymrics .. lol