Here's a new abstract show I've been working on. As always, made with LSX and an Etherdream DAC.
Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/yVOTBoSFPZI
Printable View
Here's a new abstract show I've been working on. As always, made with LSX and an Etherdream DAC.
Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/yVOTBoSFPZI
Very cool. I'd love to see it live.
Nice, a lot going on there is spots. Liked the added beams
Nice work as always Swami! I'm curious, how is the quality of the show when run with other software?
i exported an ilda sequence to dz. he imported it into his pangolin ion system and beautiful light happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sV4iBoYro
we're both in agreement that the ilda file format is rubbish, but it was still cool to see this work.
oh, and i'm totally jealous of his beam specs. ;)
Absolutely fantastic show Swami!
You have turned the already amazing medium of laser light into fine art. Your attention to detail is outstanding.
Learning LSX is all the better for me seeing what you create with it. Truly inspirational!
It looks amazing with DZ's set up too :)
Keith
wow the effect at 1:50 that's the fractal infinity i was thinking about, swami was just a step ahead again!
I think I've made my decision.... THAT's the one! :)
Very nice work Swami, beautiful abstracts with precision timing to the music. Its interesting to watch your artistic skills grow over time. DZ, thanks for sharing your ILDA export experiment with us.
Our of curiousity can you guys be more specific about what you are disappointed in regarding the ILDA export/import? What exactly is being lost in translation?
Is it the color modulation ? DZ is running a gas laser, corrrect ?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts...
ah yes...
i was trying have something that kind of kept the beat while i explored abstract land. there were many times i was wishing for another scan head. it was difficult to make this scannable at 30k and i had to throw a lot of ideas away because of too much flicker.
I smell a 2014 ILDA award in your future!
Beautiful work as always!
David