Question about LSX version differences
Looks like I am going down the path of getting LSX as my first forray into laser show creation.... but I am a little confused about the differences between the versions.
So obviously there is a difference in the number of projectors each version supports, however anyone care to explain what the following bullet points mean:
Basic: 8 target worlds per scanner, 4 Optimization parameter sets per scanner
Pro: 32 Target worlds per scanner, 32 Optimization parameters per scanner
I will not have multiple projectors any time soon (famous last words, huh) , but am wondering what the limitations are for Basic when dealing with a single scanner?
I noticed the shipping price from innolasers web site is unnaturally expensive - something like $40 to ship the software plus an EtherDream to the east coast. But, getting the Pro version plus an EtherDream would put me in the free shipping category... what to do....