Fascinating data, Sire...
http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ons/icon14.png Will be especially keen to keep track of your 'decay' findings / performance over time with the IPA, and any other anomaly-findings you'd be willing to share.. Especially-keen to hear of any performance-data with Sulfarhody-640 and IPA.. :cool:
BTW, been meaning to relate / suggest this to you: I was on a gig / sort of 'retreat' for a few days last fall in N. AZ, and after - literally - spending the 45˚ night sleeping on a large rock, warmed only by a fire we'd made (forest-safe.. :) and make-shift 'sleeping bags' out of one of those car-window 'heat-shields' and a rather large piece of poly-sheeting we found
(the idea was to see if we Could 'rough it' / make it thru with not much more than our wits.. :cool: we 'rewarded ourselves' with a nice hot breakfast in town, and whilst waiting for our cuppa Joe, my Son took to picking a rather over-ripe 'Prickly-pear fruit' from the terrace garden, to share with me as an appetizer
(which are fantastic, btw, especially given the alternative prospect of roast-lizard for breakfast.. ;)
..Anyhoo, after I got done scolding him for 'not respecting thier property' blee, blah, blah, I was taken by the unbelievably-intense color and concentration of the 'juice', as it very-expertly stained the living daylights out of my shirt.. And I began to think thru gleaning a few dozen of them to purify / make enough, uh, 'Cacdye', thinking that the water in the plant-pulp would already supply the 'water' that you'd typically mix-in with Me / dye-powders.. Never got around to being able to Test my prickly-theory :rolleyes: but.. I am willing to bet 1/2 the farm that Prickly-pear fruit-juice would make one hella-beam, refined properly.. It's Intense! :cool:
..However, it looks as though you did Not add any water to the IPA?
(would make-sense Not..), so.. Wondering if the 'Cacdye' would
have to be mixed with Me, only, considering its' high water-content... Yeah, I - suppose - you could juice / reduce / concentrate / powder, etc the dye-component in the fruit, so as to be able to use it in other-mixes that would Not want H2O in there, but.. Eeek, that would be arduous.. I'm betting - and would be Thrilled to see You do this :) - that it Could be done, as-is, just µm-filtered / purified, and mixed up with some Me..
..Perhaps Sir Swami could select / send you some choice fruit to test? :p Staying tuned.. :cool:
j