Mysteriously working again
Swamidog,
I remembered having etherdream.dll issues previously, so I tried swapping the new one out for the old (and much smaller!) version.
That did not fix it, and it destabilized LSX. I replaced it with the shipped version so everything was back to the updated versions.
It started working!
MAGIC!
Thanks for your reply. It's always nice knowing there are people willing to help out there.
Ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by
swamidog
Hey Ron,
I suggest starting by flashing the ED to the latest firmware.
I知 sleeping right now, and traveling without my ED, but I値l be in the PL chat room tomorrow and i知 happy To work work you.
need help (usb dongle lost)
I unfortunately lost my usb dongle and it is out of stock on the innolasers.com site, so I can no longer use LSX (LSX_Update_20190617 version).
Someone can help me ?
I am under Windows 10 and I also need the drivers for my Multibus Basic.
thank you so much
Is lsx viable in windows 10?
I've got the LSX Pro version, used it on my Win7 PC, hadn't ever tried it on my Win10 Pro until today. It won't work, doesn't recognize license file either. Is there an certain incantation I'm not using?