Hi guys.
Five DIY projectors are not what is called too orthodox; but they have been assembled with hope and work, hahaha.
http://897524287421569307.weebly.com/proyectores.html
Best Regards.
Juanma.
Printable View
Hi guys.
Five DIY projectors are not what is called too orthodox; but they have been assembled with hope and work, hahaha.
http://897524287421569307.weebly.com/proyectores.html
Best Regards.
Juanma.
Great craftsmanship!
How about a picture or two of everything running? :)
Also, loving the speakers you built...
Adam
amazing site!!!
love the speakers, love the railway
thousands of hours of work.....
Hello, thank you very much.
I'm glad you liked it.
http://897524287421569307.weebly.com...cutegenes.html
Best Regards.
Juanma.
If interested ... you can see the step by step construction of everything here. (scroll through the upper windows of the page) and you can see everything:
Speakers, projectors and railway model scale 1:87 (H0).
http://897524287421569307.weebly.com/
Best regards.
Juanma
Buen Trabajo Juanma!!
Good work!
why are you putting UV filters in your projectors? there's no UV light being emitted by any of the laser sources.
Attachment 54528
I am always pleased to see someone that takes the time to build their own laser projectors. Keep up the good work!
-David
Hello!
I asked what type of glass is usually placed at the exit of the scanner and they told me that UV could be worth it.
And as it is easy to get and economic ... I put them in all my projectors.
I am a simple laser enthusiast; and all the information to make my projectors I have been collecting here in the forum. With the help of my colleague Jors (Atenlaser), he helped me to make the connections correctly and to understand to a large extent the operation of the different components.
There are many issues that escape me (because of the language problem). But I follow the interventions of all the classmates and so I am learning.
Thank you all.
Bes Regards.
Juanma
Thank you very much.
Without the help of all the participants, I could never have done them.
[QUOTE = dkumpula; 346159] I am always pleased to see someone that takes the time to build their own laser projectors. Keep up the good work!
-David [/ QUOTE]
WOW! Great pictures! Thanks for posting that.
I'm sure your friends love to come over for a beer or two so they can listen to music and watch lasers! (I know I'd love it anyway) Very cool dude.
People often use a UV filter as the aperture window because it is inexpensive and usually has very good anti-reflective coatings for visible light. But that's only when someone builds the projector into a box or housing and wants to seal up the optical deck to keep dust out.
Since your projectors are on open plates, there isn't any need for an aperture window. Although if you did decide to build a housing around the plate at some point, then having the window would be helpful. :)
Jordi is a great guy! If he has been helping you, then you have been getting *very* good advice indeed. Some of the things he builds are utterly amazing. ;)Quote:
With the help of my colleague Jors (Atenlaser), he helped me to make the connections correctly and to understand to a large extent the operation of the different components.
Your craftsmanship is excellent, especially since you mentioned that you are just getting started with lasers. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Adam
I see. In my experience the anti-reflective windows that are typically used in projectors don't transmit UV well, but that is more of an unintentional side-effect not a desired trait. In your case, you don't need a window because you aren't keeping dust out of the optics plate as the whole projector is exposed to open air.
Kind Regards,
-David
Superb work. Those speakers are also amazing. :)