I would like some opinions on my setup
Greetings everyone. I probably should have posted this before I got so far into it, but here we are.
For the nuts and bolts part, I am planning on an outdoor laser show for about 50 people at a time on a level fairly dark field. (Closest parking lot light is 250' away) It will use a Kvant ClubMAX 3400 into the back side of a 16' x 20' noseeum netting and terminate on a thick stand of trees behind the audience. The netting will be hung from a free standing frame system so that the bottom is 10' above the ground. There will be audio from speakers mounted on the frame.
For the show development, I plan on using Quickshow (at least to start with). My daughter is an excellent artist and can sketch most anything I can think up. My son can do Blender animations if that is needed. The first show will be an Easter theme for our church and be a combination of animations to narration and effects to music.
I have purchased most of the items (laser should be here in a couple of weeks), built most of the frame, and have gotten my accession number on the way to my variance.
So now that I dove in headfirst, I would like to find out how deep the water is. My main question is what others with experience think of the laser/screen/layout? Anything I have overlooked or need to change?
Thanks in advance,
Tim