EtherDream2 3 Fault help~~~
Hello
I'm very happy to use this product. It's great
The 'etherdream2' that I used before had a problem, so I bought five 'etherdream3'
But now there are two problems that need to be solved. I'm looking for your help
I want to use a fixed IP address, so I set up an "IP. TXT",
And wrote
"ip 192.168.1.234
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.1.1"
, but I found that it failed and could not be booted. After using the USB link again, I found that I could not read the file, read it as storage, and connect to the LAN to access the device. I think it should be unable to start normally
2. After fault 1, I bought five more 'etherdream3', but they are not compatible with the previous ones. They can normally send data for 3-4 seconds (the device's white light), then the device's indicator light turns red (it should be turned off by myself), then turns blue, and then turns green. I can normally send data again, and then send data for 3-4 seconds, and then turns red, unable to receive data
Asking for help
thank you
<a href="https://youtu.be/LM8EqqoHqhQ">https://youtu.be/LM8EqqoHqhQ