...are here:
https://mondodyne.com/selem21/https://mondodyne.com/selem21/
I had a wonderful experience, and big thanks to all who helped me out as I lurched around with my cane.
Great food, great band, great time.
Next up: videos!
...Mike
Printable View
...are here:
https://mondodyne.com/selem21/https://mondodyne.com/selem21/
I had a wonderful experience, and big thanks to all who helped me out as I lurched around with my cane.
Great food, great band, great time.
Next up: videos!
...Mike
Thank you for sharing the photos
Great pics Mike! Thank you so much for compiling and posting them.
Great pics Mike! Thanks for posting them.
Band Videos:
https://youtu.be/EEGSzraqpGw
https://youtu.be/MKzCDuG05N8
https://youtu.be/oqmTpysbJhY
https://youtu.be/bMA16UUKO_U
https://youtu.be/X0bLkWY_f88
https://youtu.be/2WUi2lpffgg
https://youtu.be/eUSxh2ezHdo
Feel free to share, copy, distribute.
<rant>
Every one of these got a "Copyright Claim" for "Video uses this song's melody" and "Video cannot be monetized -- Ad revenue paid to copyright owner" which I find completely obscene.
I assume that Brad and Executive Banquet pays their BMI/ASCAP dues, so the content creators are ALREADY being compensated.
It's not like I have any viewers to actually monetize any videos, but wow, you can't even be a COVER BAND without getting a "Copyright Claim" (which is different from a "Copyright STRIKE" on youtube).
<rant off>
That band is really really good sorry I missed it. Still miss the old theatre. Gave a kind of rocky horror feel to it.
Actually the BMI/ASCAP payments were to play the music (performance rights) as soon as you video'd it with the lasers you get into synchronization rights which are a 'whole nother thing', and if it was a tribute band some might argue you need grand performance rights.
No BMI/ASCAP issues with this one, as I composed, recorded, produced, released, and own the rights to all of this music. My only request is that you listen to this on a set of decent, stereo speakers or headphones and not on a mono phone speaker, please.
Here's my live synthesizer and Radiator set from Club SELEM. This is a dual projector setup with the Radiator through an X-Laser Mobile Beat Mirage (THANKS AGAIN, @HANKLLOYDRIGHT) and my Eurorack through a homebuilt projector which has nice ~45k scanners but terrible "analogo" color modulation. The primary Radiator graphic is about 2m (~6-feet) in diameter.
Most of the synthesizers and around 2/3 of the Radiator presets are controlled through MIDI by Ableton Live. Live also sends some MIDI CC to control color on the Radiator while I'm busy on an analog Moog synthesizer that can't be controlled digitally.
For the Eurorack, Radiator X/Y is fed into a pair of esoteric amplitude modulators called FlexShapers. The amplitude offsets at each point are modulated with LFOs and function generators in the Eurorack to add various types of Z rotation and spreads by syncing harmonics of the Radiator X/Y. The amount of spread for each axis is controlled by the Intellijel Planar2 joystick.
Color comes from the 3 LFOs from the Radiator mixed with static voltage offset knobs that I'm playing manually mixed with a 3-phase LFO called the ModBox. I built a cascade of bipolar mixers to blend and route them in various ways. The occasional tri-color background graphic is from the ModBox's 0-, 120-, and 240-degree outputs directly to each color.
XYRGB are then fed to an LZX Cyclops to the fast projector.
As many of you know, I'm primarily a musician and was juggling 4 synthesizers (not including 52 soft synths and their respective sequencers) alongside the laser setup, so please excuse the missed cues and technical issue in one of the songs. ;)
Additional details including the tracklist can be found in the YouTube video description.
https://youtu.be/paq7yJGQOFE
I get the "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner" message, but it works if you click the "Watch on YouTube" link.
Thanks for posting, Afturmath!
I was able to view it using Hanks method.