Anyone interesting test the blue laser till to die?
Hi, guys
This is Bridge,:) , our company is Beijing Laserwave Optoelectronics Tech.CO.,LTD.(www.laser-wave.com)
Ok, Just as the title write , who will interesting?
yes, I must tell all of you more, yes, from 28/11 to now, we test one of our blue laser burning in ability, after 21 days, 21*24=504 hours gone, it still work well, I am worry I hadn't the patience waiting it to die, so anyone interesting to do this work, all 24 hours burning till it to die. ok, the test is free, you only need is pay the shippment. who like to do this destory experiment, yes, if you need lasers to test other things, that will be better, of course you can use this laser to do anything. we are only inteeresting the result. yes, test result.if you 'd like compare with other company's lasers, that would be better. :).
if you are interesting, please tell me as soon as possible.
Best regards!
Bridge
www.laser-wave.com. sorry for the new webwite still not well, need more hard working.
MSN: oe_laser@hotmail.com (Email or MSN is better than PM, because the system is more stable)