My Final Thoughts and Opinions
OK , LaserWorld has been very good about communication and working to resolve the Red Problem. I now have a RED that meets the specifications that I bought the laser on and they sent it out in advance and then paid the shipping both ways on it. REALLY pretty good customer service from my experience with buying from overseas vendors (Which I do a great deal of on Lasers and LED Products)
I am Please with what I received for the Money I paid. Where else can I get 3.1W (After all optics and scan head ) for under $17K No other company came within $5k of that budget.
I bought the laser assuming I would get just the Min. power and got slightly over that so I am happy.
As far as being happy like with a bad product , I do not feel I have. I was very diligent about making the company meet the specs they told me and they did , What more do you want them to do??
I do not think these laser are for everyone and if I would have had the time I probably would have built the system myself. However when it is all said and done we all have to consider the VALUE (Amount paid for what you received)
I think the laser was a good value and that is my opinion.
Anyway my issues I feel are fully resolved with them and I will go away Happy.
If anyone want any more information feel free to contact me.
thanks
Larry