looking for a USB interface for Full Auto from New Method
Anyone out there have a USB interface box they are willing to sell for the Full auto systems from One Stop Laser Shop? I have the key but missing the interface
laserpaul@yahoo.com
hmm, not sure if I got my message out there
thanks for the replies guys, but not sure if this is meant for me. I am looking for a USB intereface from ONe Stop for the NML Full Auto program and not sure where this LCD screen comes into it. None exists. But thanks for the reply. If you know of anyone with a interface box, I would be interesed in buying it.
thanks
Persons who WILL buy a scanfail and are prepared to PAY very soon
Below is a lost from persons who want a scanfail and have to money ready to transfer to my bank account.
Please check this list and if you do not have the money ready or you have changed your mind I will remove you from the list.
Nickname pcs Display
List copied to page 5
Groupbuy will end Friday!, payment must be done ASAP after Friday, payment is possible until the next friday
Friday I will send everyone a PM with my bank details, or Paypal. But paying with paypall you have pay 4% extra.