I remember seeinga thread about being able to change your user name. I'd like to change mine if possible.
Any help would be great
Rich
Printable View
I remember seeinga thread about being able to change your user name. I'd like to change mine if possible.
Any help would be great
Rich
Send a PM to admin and he'll hook you up.;)
Adam
Thanks Adam, I'll send a PM tomorrow.
Rich
What is the requested user name?
Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
At least that's what I request he be changed to. :D
I saw the first part and ignored the second. Hello There sofor... I mean Herbert.
wow thanks admin that made my day
Heh, no problem guy. Have a good day. *retardo
Now that's HILARIOUS!
Hey Admin,
Could you change my user id to 'neutrino' please, if it is available. If not 'neutrinodiving' is my second choice.
Many thanks
Rich
I suppose you think that's funny ......................
http://salmanlatif.files.wordpress.c...noyed-face.jpg
Actually I don't presume to think it is funny so much as the people that have responded stating that it is, in fact, "HILARIOUS!"
That disgruntled face you posted though... It is pretty funny however I have to admit that I am a big fan of bit recycling. We have a disgruntled face here on the board... Let me find it... Ahh, here we go. O_o
Omg! Looooool!!!!
--ddl
Admin, you are my hero. Holy god that is some funny, funny shit.
first, i saw the name, and thought "dear god i hope that guy isn't a troll, becuase his name is AWESOME!"
then i saw it was Sofo, and thought "That name is still pretty fucking awesome, I applaud the change".
then, i found out WHY. and, shit.
Soforene, you got Pwned so bad it hurts when I pee.
this is like 1000x better than randomly kicking ben out of chat.
I knew there was a reason i loved this place.
Dont worry Mr futtocks ... it has quite a nice "ring" to it ( yep a like a rusty sheriffs badge ) :D
thanks for bringing a smile to my face so early in the morning
all the best
Karl
That'l learn yer Herb :D
Up ya Bum !!
:p
Way to go Mr Admin Sir.:D:D
Always be careful what you ask for.
Thanks for all the support, Guys.
Certainly weeded out my Xmas card list ...............
:(
Whoo Hoooo...
Soffee's got his name back :D
Seriously though Richard, you've been a great sport and taken it all in your stride ;)
Nice to see you (almost) back to your old self though :)
Cheers
Jem