Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Modulating a laserwave 150mW 532 dpss

Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    Oh, sorry. That was in response to Adam, not you. When I started writing my post all these other replies hadn't been posted yet. I get a little distracted sometimes.
    I understand, Tocket. I'm a little on edge ATM, as I'm sure is obvious. Bart tends to bring out the worst in me.. Apologies to you, and thanks for your efforts here in helping me understand. It was one of your posts that helped me finally get it..

Maybe its because you called Bart

a jurk
    a Troll
    a Pothead
    a Smokey

I think if you leave those insulting words at LPF people will be more friendly to you...

really? Highly accurate labels, I'd say. As far as I'm concerned, neither one of you needs to talk to me or even acknowledge my existence. And another thing, if you don't want me to call you a pothead or "Smokey", don't smoke weed. If you don't want me to call you a troll, don't be a troll. If you don't want me to call you a jerk, don't be a jerk. Real simple stuff here. From the moment I joined this forum, you and Bart screwed with me endlessly because I came here from a laser pointer-related forum. So now, my attitude is "fuck you both". You earned it.

But really, I could care less anymore. You and ANYONE who has a problem with me can stick it where the sun don't shine.. As I said before, I'm not going anywhere. We can either coexist, or we can spend all our time trying to one-up each other.. I'm game for either, myself, so we'll leave it up to you. Judging by the fact that neither one of you is capable of acting like a grownup, I'm pretty sure I see where we're going to end up..
    Last edited by ElektroFreak; 01-20-2010 at 09:47.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Fractions of a HZ in the US electrical engineering community are traditionally refered to as a numerical fraction, ie one tenth of a hertz, five one thousanths of a hertz.... etc... Or point one six four Hertz..

Hence the mixup.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Laser Warning What was this thread originally about?

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    We can either coexist, or we can spend all our time trying to one-up each other.. I'm game for either, myself, so we'll leave it up to you.
    Please, please, coexist, in kinder fashion... The contest needs to stop; I think some of us are starting to get sprayed on...

If I want to get piss on me I will get drunk and piss on myself.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Bart, have you compensated for any phase difference?
    I think that would be interesting to see also

As you can see in this and this graph a phase difference does occur.
    As far as I can see the delay itself is not caused by an integrating behaviour or the system.
    It is caused by a 'fixed' delay of 5 µSeconds. This is why I used a square wave so you can discriminate between integrating behaviour and time delay.