Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Live Pro beam show workspace

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    824

    Default Live Pro beam show workspace

    Anyone have a Live Pro beam show only workspace and are willing to share it? I could trade some software for it.

    -Gene

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Sussex, England
    Posts
    5,248

    Default

    Isn't the playtime workspace only beamshow? (bar the odd page of abstracts)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Isn't the playtime workspace only beamshow? (bar the odd page of abstracts)
    It mostly is beamshows. I have the 2004 playtime. Does anyone have a link to playtime 2007?

    -Gene

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NorCal / Western Caribbean
    Posts
    710

    Default

    I've got 2007 somewhere. I'll have a search for it tomorrow. Could I get 2004 off you?

    Rich

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    I've got 2007 somewhere. I'll have a search for it tomorrow. Could I get 2004 off you?

    Rich
    PM sent
    15 chars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •