Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Introducing LWave

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Here we go again... I doubt that the Compatibility Mode means anything at this point, but who knows. Give this version a try.

    I'm just placing jumper wires over more fuses to see what circuit burns up next. What surprises me is that SpiroDAC runs on your machine with no problems.
    WARNING: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml in the latest file....

    But you can see the result in the attached image.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LWaveTest_C.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	60865

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torolav View Post
    WARNING: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml in the latest file....

    But you can see the result in the attached image.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LWaveTest_C.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	60865
    Windows Defender is famous for making false alarms, so I made a minor change and recompiled the exe file. Hopefully, the warning will go away.

    Do you get animation and sound from your audio when you double click the Plot Window after a function is generated?

    Again, thanks for taking the time to test!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dchammonds; 01-25-2024 at 20:37.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Windows Defender is famous for making false alarms, so I made a minor change and recompiled the exe file. Hopefully, the warning will go away.

    Do you get animation and sound from your audio when you double click the Plot Window after a function is generated?

    Again, thanks for taking the time to test!
    Both sound and animation yes.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torolav View Post
    Both sound and animation yes.
    Awesome!

    I'm still wondering where the errors are coming from in the first place!

  5. #75
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    9,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Awesome!

    I'm still wondering where the errors are coming from in the first place!

    We should meet up... I'm having lockup/failure to output problems with the new release. Doesn't crash, just doesn't always work. Sometimes crashes, but never a hard crash or BSOD, program appears to stay running..

    Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    We should meet up... I'm having lockup/failure to output problems with the new release. Doesn't crash, just doesn't always work. Sometimes crashes, but never a hard crash or BSOD, program appears to stay running..

    Steve
    Do you get the Type Mismatch error with previous versions?

  7. #77
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    9,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Do you know how to set the compatibility mode for an app in Windows?
    Will try that very, very , late tonight. New phone # is in your PMs.

    Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

  8. #78
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    9,853

    Default

    Talking with Dean.. Working on solution..

    Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •