Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need Gigi d'Agostino's files

Default need Gigi d'Agostino's files

i seen on youtube some lasershows with "The Riddle" and "Bla Bla Bla" ilda files... has anyone have these?

Gigi is in my disco for special guest next sathurday and I want to create a little Graphic show!

Thank you

Regards
    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

Hi, I converted the Bla Bla Bla show, files are here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/203420/Gigi%...0Bla%20Bla.ild

As for the riddle, Dr Laser converted a few frames of it a while ago, but I'm not sure if he ever finished the last few. It was my intentions to finish off the show, but haven't got around to it yet.

thank you man!!!!
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

I stopped because quality of youtube clip wasn't enouth to do proper transfers of last parts. But I found VOB of this movie. So will see if it's enouth to make it.

Update: I found a proper file. I'll work on it.
    Last edited by Dr Laser; 02-15-2010 at 18:35.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by djlorenz View Post
    i seen on youtube some lasershows with "The Riddle" and "Bla Bla Bla" ilda files... has anyone have these?

Gigi is in my disco for special guest next sathurday and I want to create a little Graphic show!

Thank you

Regards
    Lorenzo
    Pretty cool you're doing the lasers for Gigi. Can we get a vid of the concert afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    I stopped because quality of youtube clip wasn't enouth to do proper transfers of last parts. But I found VOB of this movie. So will see if it's enouth to make it.

Update: I found a proper file. I'll work on it.
    Hey Dr, if you don't have the time on your hands, I'd be happy to work on it if you can tell me where you got the higher res video

I had to use the youtube video for the bla bla bla show, which is why it is slightly distorted at some points.

Hey, which software package do you use? I have almost finished converting The Riddle, though I need to figure out how to convert it to .ild if you don't use Pangolin.

I have all the .lpc files of the show broken up into 15 files, so somehow I need to stitch all these .lpc's together and then throw on some audio.

I would attach them here but they are too large for my connection to upload in a reasonable amount of time, so advice is appreciated
    Last edited by Things; 02-18-2010 at 03:42.

I use TraceIT (stand alone version) but frames with flowers need special attention. 500 frames have to be moded by hand. I've done most of them. There are 5200 frames in total!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Hi, It's a rather large upload, so if you get a 404 try a bit later

It's not top quality tracing, but it was done automatically. Song is included as it's from the youtube video

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/203420/The%20Riddle.zip

That is the every 2nd frame version. I also have the every single frame version but it'd take years to upload on my connection

If you use Showrider, I also have the show completed in a .lsh and .lpc formats

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Dudez,
    I cobbled together some of those frames to some I already had and assembled them into a rough show.
    It's uploaded onto the FTP Server in the LD2000 folder.

Been a while since anyone uploaded any new shows.

So sad .............