Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reflection Holograms for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    ... I know the printed circuit board hologram you speak of - I remember seeing it there! I can't believe you now own it.

Hi Jim

Well, me and probably quite a few other people. I don't think the Circuit Board hologram, or any of the others for that matter, would have been exclusive. I believe they are all H2 copies made from a H1 master. Nevertheless, they are absolutely superb holograms.

I intend putting some of them up for sale on Ebay once I get them sorted and cleaned. I paid quite a bit of money for them and need to sell some to offset the costs of the ones I want to keep. I'll make a specific post here on PL when I eventually get them photographed and officially put up for sale.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default Got my holigrams

I just wanted to say I recieved my 2 holigrams undamaged and they are amazing.
    Thank You John !!

I put up some track lights in the hall way and hung them up this weekend.

Thanks again Excellent Work!
    Lazerjock

Chris, thank you so much for your kind comments and I'm very pleased you like the holograms.

My grandchildren love the Troll and I'm forever having to clean their sticky fingermarks off glass in the pichure frame I use - they can't understand why they can't pull his nose where it projects forward from the plane of the hologram

BRgds

John

Dissatisfied with my ISP, I've now migrated to Zen and my new URL is: www.johnsonley.myzen.co.uk
    and you'll find my hologram library at the bottom of the opening page

BRgds

John